Saturday, March 5, 2011

About Me and My Pool


new5
Hi, I'm Tiffany Norris and I love to swim!


I was certified to teach swimming in 2004 by the American Red Cross, and base all my lessons on standards from their Learn-to-Swim program levels 1-6. I am thorough in covering new concepts and prefer to teach with a more playful twist, involving a lot of games and props, especially when it comes to teaching little ones who are new to the water. Although I believe children can learn to swim at a variety of ages based on ability, as a general guideline, I recommend that children be around 3 1/2 - 4 years old when beginning formal swim instruction.

new6

All swim lessons will take place in the evenings at the Dutch Ridge neighborhood swimming pool in Littleton, CO. Myself and all participants will be subject to the neighborhood HOA pool regulations there, including that only small groups may join me in the pool or on deck at a given time. Parents of swimmers will be welcome to view their little ones from a close distance--only a few feet away--on grassy areas just off the pool deck.

No comments:

Post a Comment